The next trip in the Drought Relief program is approaching fast. The trip will be heading out to the Cabone Shire, in particular the town of Yeoval, NSW.
The trip will take place on January 18th, 19th and 20th
Many items are needed by the local communities in the area being visited and any donations are welcome. In particular the following items are needed
- Stockfeed, hay, cane tops, sheep nuts (that is not rude), lambing milk, dog and cat food
- Grocery items, if you have it in your pantry then these people will also likely need the same things
- Basic medical and sanitary needs
- School needs, books, stationary
- Storage containers, water drums
Feel free to join the trip and spend a few dollars in these communities doing it tough.
Cash donations are also welcome via the Berowra Apex Club Drought Relief Account
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Acc No. 150542819